Once completed, the Hall of Fame Village will be a multi-use attraction, featuring:
- Constellation Center for Excellence – This 75,000 square foot retail, research, and office building will serve as the anchor for a one-of-a kind media mesh video wall attached to the side of the structure.
- Play-Action Plaza – Play-Action Plaza, a 3.5-acre, engaging entertainment, relaxation, and “play” zone, features several attractions, including the only two rides of their kind in Stark County, Ohio – a Ferris Wheel and a Soaring Football Zipline! Play-Action Plaza brings together people of all ages to enjoy activities, concerts, games, and a variety of engaging events.
- Fan Engagement Zone – The Fan Engagement Zone (Retail Promenade) is 82,000 sq. ft. of unique restaurant and retail offerings, including Don Shula’s Restaurant, TopGolf Swing Suites, SMOOSH Cookies, The Brew Kettle, Build-A-Bear Workshop, and sports betting.
- Center for Performance – The 100,000 sq. ft. dome will be home to a multitude of indoor sports, events, concerts, and conferences with an additional 20,000 sq. ft. of interior pre-function space.
- ForeverLawn Sports Complex – Located on the south side of Hall of Fame Village, our campus currently offers eight state-of-the-art fields. ForeverLawn is the official synthetic turf partner of the Complex, which averaged 300,000 visitors in 2021. Sports ranging from football, soccer, lacrosse, and more play here yearly!
- Doubletree by Hilton – Owned by Hall of Fame Resort & Entertainment Company, the Double Tree by Hilton Canton Downtown is the perfect location for exploring unique local restaurants, coffee shops, and museums such as National First Ladies Library. The hotel is five miles from the Pro Football Hall of Fame and Hall of Fame Village. It features over 11,000 sq. ft. of meeting space, an indoor pool, fitness center, and full-service restaurant.
Investors believe these efforts will catapult the center, built in 1963, into becoming the theme park destination of the future welcoming NFL fans and players alike; a “Disney World of Football.”
As master developer for Hall of Fame Village, Industrial Realty Group coordinates support from the combined public and private efforts of the Pro Football Hall of Fame, Canton Chamber of Commerce, Canton’s Mayor, Canton City Schools and the Stark County Convention & Visitors’ Bureau. The venture is expected to become the largest tourism investment in the State of Ohio’s history.